Tony Sargeant took this photograph in the summer of 2015 when driving through South London. It shows what was the side entrance to the school which only staff and prefects were allowed to use when Tony attended the school (1955-62). His first year form-room was on the first floor to the left of the tower – from which window small boys would launch paper aeroplanes. The windows on the ground floor must have been the school kitchens with the school dining hall behind them. Handsome Victorian architecture.